Sunday, December 09, 2007

When It All Comes Together 2


This picture is simply perfect! There's really no other way to put it. It knocked my socks off the second I saw it.

For starters, the bikini is just stunning! Especially the bottoms.

Secondly, the model is gorgeous and has what I consider to be the perfect body. Her name is Frankie Zappitelli and this blog will definitely discuss her in greater detail in the future. (By the way, she mentioned somewhere that she's really into Wonder Woman.)

The pose is outrageously sexy, and once again, Frankie has the physique to back it up.

The hair is great, and in Frankie's case this is huge for me because when I first saw her she had really short hair, something I don't always care for (not that she asked for my opinion, but she's so much hotter, in my opinion, with long hair)

The wrestling boots and knee pads are the glue that turned this from "just" an awesome picture to a perfect & awesome picture.

In all my years of being a women's wrestling & superheroine in distress fan, I cannot recall seeing many pictures that have been so dead-on-balls on target for me.

I can go on and on and on and on and on, but no matter how many different ways I will put it, I SIMPLY LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!

I hope you agree with me.

There is little doubt in my mind that Frankie is superstar material and I truly wish this picture is the tip of the iceberg.


For those of you who want more information about Frankie Zappitelli, check out http://www.ilovefrankie.com/ , http://www.legitandfit.com and her MySpace page http://www.myspace.com/zappitelli

By the way, in case I didn't get my point across, CAN YOU BELIEVE HOW HOT THIS PICTURE IS???

I hope we will see a lot more of Frankie, both in scripted wrestling and as a Superheroine.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As you say, Jon, Frankires a real star! Shes got it all, and it only makes me love Raquel and Onyx all the more for taking her on! I hope theres a rematch between Frankie and Raquel with Frankie wearing the same outfit as in your fantastic pic! Frankie has the power, strength, looks and I guess the skill to become the best!
Redmanx

Anonymous said...

What a body. Just imagine it writhing in a stomach claw or abdominal stretch.

I agree Frankie looks more attractive with long hair but the short can work for my purposes too. I figure she would wear the short hair to make herself look even tougher and more aggressive. So, when she loses, at the very top of her game mentally and physically, it will be all the more devastating an upset and humiliation.

One of those sites says Frankie does competitive wrestling. I’d much rather see that and hope she loses for real than take chances with the acting quality in scripted work.